- Mon, 26. November 2018 - Thu, 29. November 2018
Web Application Security Testing
The Web Application Security Testing Training (WAST) course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to identify and defend against security vulnerabilities in software applications. Students will put theory to practice by completing real world labs that include testing applications for software vulnerabilities, identifying weaknesses in design through architecture risks analysis and threat modeling, conducting secure code reviews and more.
Students will put theory to practice by completing real world labs that include testing applications for software vulnerabilities, identifying weaknesses in design through architecture risks analysis and threat modelling, conducting secure code reviews and more.
These secure coding skills are in desperate need today because the internet is one of the most dangerous places to do business; there are countless cases of valuable information being stolen from businesses because there was a vulnerability in their web applications. When programmers don't understand the principles of secure coding, doors are open to those who do.
Module 01: Information Gathering
Module 02: Configuration and Deployment Management Testing
Module 03: Identity Management Testing
Module 04: Authentication Testing
Module 05: Authorization Testing
Module 06: Session Management Testing
Module 07: Input Validation Testing
Module 08: Error Handling Testing
Module 09: Cryptography
Module 10: Client Side Testing
Module 11: Web Services Testing
Module 12: Ajax Testing
Module 13: Secure Software Development Life Cycle
Web Application Security Testing Training WILL provide you with:
- 4 days intensive instructor-led training
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Coffee breaks and luncheons during training days
- Optional – Mile2 Certified Security Web Application Engineer (CSWAE) Exam Voucher
- Optional - Official Mile2 CSWAE Courseware
The Certified Secure Web Application Engineer Certification Course is designed for those have a background in web application development and want to have the skill set to make their applications secure.
Student will be prepared for Mile2 CSWAE exam (optional).The Certified Secure Web Application Engineer Certification Exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”).
Regular Training Fee: Rs. 45,000/-
- Register 3 week before training & Avail 15% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!!
- Avail a 15% Special Group Discount for a group of 3 or more students registering from the same organization.
- Avail a 20% Discount for group of 5 or more students registering from the same organization.
CSWAE Exam Voucher Fee $400
Maximum 25 Students
* Please Note:
- All participants are required to bring their own laptops for the training
- Laptops must be equipped with minimum 4 GB RAM & Virtual Box/VM-Ware Workstation
- USD/PKR Selling Exchange Rate stated at http://www.forex.pk/open_market_rates.asp on the date of registration invoice will be used for conversion of USD to PKR.
Manager Operation – Training
Mob # 92-302-5556213
Tel # 92-51-8647145